I have 12 year of admin manager ,HR experience .I have 10 year experience of Pakistan and two year experience of United Kingdom in the same field. Result proven Admin and HR professional with over 12+ years of experience with reputed organizations. Proven expertise in adept at business management managing inventory, hiring, training and supervising staff, and implementing office processes and procedures that expedite work and significantly save costs. Possess strong multi-tasking skills, with ability to simultaneously manage various projects and schedules. Career significant highlights include managing organization's workforce meeting organizational requirements, streamlining operations and establishing new improvements to heighten operational efficiency.
• Manage schedules, organized office functions, and oversaw daily operations of office employees
• Hire, train, and on-boarded over new employees, providing initial support that expedited staff assimilation.
• Slashed office expenditures by negotiating for cheaper supply contracts, implementing inventory control, and standardizing ordering procedures.
• Develop paperless environment, by implementing online system to manage data, process orders, and integrate processes.
• Serve as go-to-person regarding any administrative and operational related functions.
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and updated calendar of appointments.
• Perform basic accounting functions including cash reconciliations.
• Answer, screen, and redirect an average of telephone calls with professionalism and efficacy.
• Develop new office procedural guidelines for staff members, improving their efficiencies.
• Prepare and implement Business development plan.
• Apply different marketing plan on monthly bases for the improvement and increase the business sale.
Keep check and balance for quality production.
• Do pricing of different items.
HR (Recruitment & Selection)
• Support recruitment & selection process.
• Coordinate to conduct interviews.
• Ensure that organizational standard SOPs and especially HR Policies are followed during the process.
• Manage staff orientation by ensuring that all new staff receives a formal orientation at the time of their joining.
• Ensure that newly hired staffs are provided all the required support/facilitation from all concerned departments.
Compensation & Benefit Management
• Ensure timely issuance of offer letter/contract/appointment letters/extension/amendment letters to staff.
• Provide adequate guidance to the staff for the submission of medical claims.
• Support in managing staff monthly payroll and ensure that error free payroll is processed timely.
File Management & Audit
• Ensure proper file management sy
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
• Administers medical insurance and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• Plan and sometimes deliver training include induction for new staff.
• Administer payroll and maintain employee record.
• Develop with line managers HR planning, strategies which consider immediate and long term staff requirements.
• Develop and implement policies on issues like, work condition, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• Recruit staff: this includes develop job descriptions and person specifications, prepare job advert, check application forms, short list, and interview and select candidates.
• Communicate with a wide range of people involve in policy areas such as staff performance health and safety.
• Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management.
• Advice on pay and other remunerate issues, include promotion and benefits.
• Maintain management information systems (manual or computerized).
• Provide and maintain business premises and equipment.
• Review and answer correspondence.