• Data Base Structure Designing using Oracle Database PLSQL
• Software Testing & debugging
• Complete implementation plan & execute ERP according to professional needs
• Develop, Design & Implement Just In Time Inventory Management System in Metaline Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
• Designing, Develop & Implement Smart Supply Chain System in Metaline Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
• Designing of Employees Web Portal System in ATL using .net Frameworks and associate it with Oracle Database
• Complete research, develop & implementation of Project Management System.
• Smart Weight Scale System Development & Implementation in ATL
• Interactive Dash Boards introduction & Implementation in ATL through Database
• Complete HR System Designing & Implementation in Farooq Hospital for Multi Shift
• Smart Production & Project Management Module in ATL
OTHER COMPUTER EXPERTIESE
1. Oracle Business Intelligence
2. Oracle Forms & Reports Development
3. PL SQL Programming
7. Java (Basic types)
8. Web Application designing
9. Windows Server (R12)
10. Physical Firewall settings & Implementations
11. Users Management System
12. Cloud Computing
13. File Transfer protocol System Designing
14. Graphic Applications (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamviewer Etc)
• Responsible to create/trouble shoot oracle forms using 11G front end and 12C back end using PLSQL.
• Modified Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers for designing user interface.
• Designed Oracle Reports 11g for complex projects.
• Designing Flow Chart of Modules & Operational Procedures
• Design Modules for departments & implement accordingly
• Design three layers ERP implementation Plan & execute it
• Designing & Develop Oracle Form Base Dash Boards for departments
• Create analytical data from data base using Business Intelligence Module to help take management decisions through interactive Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboard
• Provide trouble shooting to all issues and concerns related to Oracle Forms
• Encrypt large scale of data base through data warehousing concept.
• Setting up & maintenance of data base servers.
• Manage cloud backup of databases on regular basis through auto data backup procedure
• Setting & design database job schedules
• Manage smooth running of database & removal of junk from database on regular basis
• Design & develop auto alerts on database
• Create & implement scope of work regarding future expansion of company ERP system
• Design I.T Policies and execute accordingly
• Plan and execute user Trainings
• Provide support to users and brief them for complex working
• Implemented production database in all phases of SDLC.
• Administration, maintenance and control of database optimization, capacity, security, configuration, scheduling, errors, and execution of maintenance utilities.
• Administration, maintenance, and control of the operating system, network, and tools.
• Managing data and referential integrity of the database.
• Mentor and interact with other team members and the client for the dissemination of information about the database and system administration.
• Periodic backups of the database and operating system.
• Plan for and support hardware/software installation and upgrades.
• Manage Domain using 250 Nodes
• Introduce & implement thin client infrastructure & central data storage technique
• Complete design & develop oracle ERP base technology
• Shifted Company’s ERP from old V.B Technique to New Generation Oracle Technique
• Responsible for the maintenance of Database Security and install maximum security plan with Database.
• Monthly Reconciliations of transactions in Database and report to Finance Department.
• Inventory Reconciliations
• Responsible to maintain software (ERP + Payroll etc) of the company as and develop modules accordingly
• Maintain Accuracy of Reporting generate through ERP.
• Responsible to interact as ERP co-ordinator between staff and software developer and check the accuracy of flow & posting in ERP as per net working measures.
• Provide End to End Solution to Staff regarding usage of ERP
• Provide Trainings to Staff regarding ERP.
• Responsible to End liable of any Data lost from all Servers.