• Recognised professional Qualification of ACMA, CIMA (finalist)
• More than Seven years of diversified local & International professional experience (fmcg,
services & marine)
• Currently working as Management Accountant (Cost, Budget & Plan) in Pharmaceutical Industry Located in Lahore.
• Experience in ensuring strong business and finance controls for operational excellence.
• Proficient user variety of ERP's Oracle, Efrotech, Tally as well Advanced MS Office, Crystal Reports.
1st Position in Stage III of ICMAP (all over Pakistan)
Scholarship Holder in Stage-V (ICMAP)
Certificate of Merit in Business Communication and Report Writing Skills
Development & Implementation of Financial Models for Focus 5 & Tally ERP 9 (Accounting soft Wares).
Letter of appreciation & Appreciation Bonus (at the time of send off) for extra ordinary professional track in performance of my job responsibilities in UAE Company.
Himont Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Limited was established in 1994. The company started its operations by manufacturing pharmaceutical products, with efficient management and dedicated experienced professionals not only enhanced its pharma market share locally as well internationally in addition it has diversified its business, and manufacturing Herbal products and inducted FMCG division and introduced a diversified portfolio of consumer products under the umbrella of Himont Laboratories (Pvt) Limited. Himont Group employee strength is 750+.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT(COST, BUDGET & PLAN)
• Preparation, analysis and communication of segmental and consolidated monthly management accounts.
• Product profitability analysis (Companies, division, products, brands & regions).
• Maintaining cost accounting system to support determination of cost of goods sold, inventory valuation and product line performance.
• Reconciliation/Valuation of inventory i.e., Raw & Packing Material, Finished, Sample & Promotional Materials, and related reserve accounts including maintain models/analysis to support the company’s accounting positions.
• Classifying excess & obsolete inventory and account for adequate reserve throughout the year.
• Review, Modify & Development, implementation and monitoring cost accounting policies and procedures.
• Participation in monthly Material Planning meeting with SCM, Marketing, Commercial and Production Dept.
• Periodic financial planning cycles (budget and forecast) supporting operations and FP & A functions.
• Pricing and costing of existing products as well estimates for new launches.
• Variance analysis on monthly basis, Quantity Variance, Rate Variance, Yield Variance, Sales Variance.
B.P. INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD - KARACHI, PAKISTAN OCT, 2016 –MAR, 2018
BP Industries Pvt. Ltd exists since 1947 and one of the pioneer in confectionary, biscuits and Bakery items in Pakistan. It produces over 100 such products and have healthy market share across Pakistan and abroad. It has employee strength of 1000-1500 to manage all production for food and packaging items.
MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT & COST/BUDGET
• Development of Annual Audit Plan and its execution.
• Planning and review of audit activities as per internal audit methodology.
• Finalization of Management Accounts.
• Budgeting and forecasting with periodical controls, Variance Analysis, Management reporting.
• Participates in development and implementation of Business Strategies & Plans, as a member of Planning Group along with relevant Head of Departments and Directors.
• Preparation of Production Master Budget of the company and present it to the management for approval.
• Finalization of Product Pricing and Costing of existing and new Brands/Launches.
• Looking after all activities associated with the annual revenue and cost budget process, including material standards review, overhead spending, gross profit reconciliation, and capital budgeting.
• Analyzerevenue and expenditure (Capex&Opex) variances relative to the adopted budget and prepare monthly management reports including recommendations.
• Analysis of monthly budgets, purchase, consumption, production, sales and Variance analysis.
• Product and town sales Analysis, historical information, identify trends, and develop a variety of forecasts.
• Liaison with external auditors in connection with costing of the products, materials accounting, physical verification of inventory and reconciliation.
Monitoring of Payments for Distributors, Vendors, & Importers
Preparation of Bank Reconciliations & Cash Flows for monitoring of Banks on daily basis
Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
Ensuring all accruals and prepayments are recorded in general ledger
Managing the Accounts payable and receivable transactions
Preparing the reconciliation of Inter-compnay sales, purchases, receipts and payments during the month as well as status of Inter-compnay receivables and payables as at month end.
Comparison of purchases mdd by company during the month, with the procurement plans approved by the competent authorities.
Preparing, checking and verifying income tax and sales tax return in IRIS and FBR on monthly and annual basis
Reconciling Tax including Sales Tax, Income Tax, SRB & PRA. And preparation on timely basis
Withholding income tax and sales tax payment working
Maintaining fixed Asset register
Liaising with banks, internal & external auditors
Assisting in preparation of Final Accounts.
• To supervise complete accounting process
• Design, implement and monitor internal controls for the company to safe guard the assets and to monitor inaccurate data input and processing.
• Developing company financial SOP’s and ensuring full adherence to the relevant policies and procedures.
• Liaison with Banks and Relationship Managers for taking good currency conversion rates for External Transfers as well timely arrangement of swift messages for client reference.
• Verifying, approving and authorizing payments.
• Keeping close eye on all port relevant matters to ensure vessel smooth operation without any delay.
• Ensuring Freight, Demurrage, Management Fee and Disbursement invoices are sent timely and as per contract for each ship.
• Approving Crew Payroll and ensuring timely remittance to respective beneficiary accounts.
• Corresponding and developing good business relation with suppliers regarding sampling, deliveries, complaints and any other query.
• Preparing Financial Feasibility analysis.
• Responsible for preparation and submission of financial and management reports to Directors on a timely basis as per reporting calendar without fail.
• Development of Annual/monthly financial budget and continuously monitoring for variances and advising corrective measures.
• Preparation of Financial Statements as per IFRS/GAAP reporting and analysis; and timely insight into operational performance to provide timely advice on trends and corrective action to be taken
• Recording of all payments and receipts.
• Preparation of Bank reconciliation and handling petty cash.
• Preparation of feasibility, budgets for projects and courses, variance analysis.
• Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
• Devising payment plans for consultancy projects and courses.
• Responsible for handling multiple administrative tasks like administrative functions, facilities management, data communications, and human resource services.