I am an enthusiastic and professional with origination skills.
I have a background with over 4 years of experience in Administration,
Business Development, Customer Servicing, and Public Relations.
Good communication, collaboration, adaptability, analytics & team
Building skills with proficiency at grasping new concepts very quickly
To develop acumen & workmanship.
Headhunting for high potential candidates for International Healthcare companies
Adopt a pro-active and solution oriented approach at all times.
Responsible for resourcing needs of assigned units.
Communicate recruitment schedule across the business.
Research & identify appropriate & high quality candidate pools.
Research and maintain a cost-effective advertising process within the public domain.
Screen applications & CVs received in a timely manner & in-line with our equal opportunities policy.
Deliver planned, regular screening Interviews in line with operational needs.
Place successful candidates as required.
Communicate with candidates and unit managers to ensure successful co-ordination of placements.
Negotiating salary and terms and conditions on behalf of clients and candidates
• Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with
specifications and quality requirements.
• Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee.
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
• Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability.
• Perform quality controls and monitor production. Schedule & control shift operations effectively to achieve
daily, weekly and monthly production targets.
• Train, supervise and appraise human resources.
• Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns.
• Planning and controlling change.
• Managing quality assurance program.
• Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
• Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of Technical specifications and other
features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them.
• Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
• Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
• Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending
• Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.