Respected Iam from Jamshoro (sindh) I have 8 years experience of CSR (Education Health care Community Moblization ) Construction
My job belong to Monitoring controlling and facilitation.
Worked on below designations
2.Insurance Advisor (Marketing)
3.Field Supervisor (Healthcare)
4.Health promotion officer
5.Social Moblizer(child Right)
6.School support associate (officer)
7.community Moblizer (Nutrition)
9.Field officer Education
10,Community Liaison officer (construction)
Promoting Labour Rights
Seeking skilled person from locality area
Meeting communications with the local authorities at Catchment area levels and sub-levels enforcement liaison, and may provide administrative support as well as security and human resources assistance whenever necessary. Govt concern Departments.
Promoting Quality Education.
Conduct Teacher Trainings.
Meeting with concern line Managers.
Prepare Timing salary sheet.
Prepare purchasing requisition.
Monitoring overall levelcleanliness andand hygiene at office through daily round of premises.
Maintain office stationary and require supplies inventory.
Manage the repair and maintain equipment.
Make sure task and activities assigned by the immediate manager should be done with given timeline.
Fallow up academic calendar.
Prepare weekly plan.
Class room observation.
Make sure school safety.
Maintain/Manage school Record.
GR/visitor Book/Attendance Book/cash book/ stock Register/
Manage Events .Monitoring schools for quality improvement.Collect data on daily basis by random sampling techniques.To analyze and share field findings.To share field findings with program staff.To ensure quality of data collection.
To assist the Head Of Education in managing students enrollment in different certifications
To provide the complete information
Education to the prospect students
Regular coordination with Management.
Union council polio Officer
Facilitate in-service professional development activities in the UC/Tehsil/District that include face-to-face trainings, follow-ups and roll out of TIG activities.
Support teachers in implementing newly learned concepts and skills through regular follow-up support visits to schools.
Work in close collaboration with teachers, head teachers and concerned education officer(s) in preparing and implementing school/ union council/ tehsil based reading improvement plans and strategies
Assist District Program Manager in managing administrative and logistic issue for a smooth implementation of program activities in the district.
Assist District Program Manager in developing monthly cash projection against program activities, disbursement of project beneficiary allowances, district based procurement (as and where needed) and maintaining update financial and compliance records/matters.
Assist District Program Manager in compiling monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports by providing updated and accurate information from field. In addition, collect and share success stories from the field to highlight impact of the program.
Prepare/partake in detailed weekly/monthly plans including field travels/school visits while adhering to quarterly/annual/LoP work plan targets and indicators.
Ensure proper record keeping of the TIG meetings, follow-up visit, and teacher observation tools and reporting those to the district office accordingly.
Support teachers in maintaining portfolios with up to the mark quality
Assist the district, provincial and national offices in undertaking monitoring and data collection tasks.
Collect content analytics from tablets
Provide updated contents, and first level support to tablet users about tablet and multimedia content
Applicants having permanent residency/domicile of the same city/district/agency will be given preference in the shortlisting process.
• Conduct focus group discussion About CMAM in rural and affected areas
• Arrange meetings in targeted UCs & villages on Nutrition Program for SAM and MAM beneficiries.
• Mobilize the community about the screening the malnourished child and PLW with the support of female mobilizer.
• Ensure formation of village level committees to implement CMAM project smoothly
• Conduct household assessment to screen the child 6 to 59 months Malnourished.
• Ensure the community is mobilized as per project activities/Food Distribution schemes
• Conduct household assessment to identify beneficiaries SAM and MAM
•Health Education & Promotion is back-bone of Health and well-being, contributing to an increase in health status of the population and a reduction in unhealthy behaviours. The main responsibilities of the position are to Promote, maintain, and improve child health and community health by developing healthy behaviors. Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies and environments. May also serve as a resource to assist individuals, other professionals, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for health education programs.
• To conduct the interviews of Clients /benefit ores
• Visiting field Spots.
• To verifying field & paper work and Monitoring and supervising to Social workers.
• To Manage the Field work
• To Prepare work plan
• To Prepare Bi monthly weekly Progress Report.
• Meeting With stack holders
• To maintain field files controlling on targets
• Reporting to Side Manager and consulted Staff.
• To Distribute Social support Material
• Report to Field Supervisor
• To conduct session with Injecting Drug user & with their spouses
• To maintain the official convinces source.
•visit patients to ensure their comfort and satisfaction and facilitate resolution of patient related issues and complaintsmeet regularly with Manager for discussion and information updatemaintain strong liasion with all departments and their headseffectively coordinate with all support services and work closely with the Head Nurse to ensure patient satisfaction and maintain appropriate service standards at all levelsmaintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
To conduct the Health sessions
• To Help Translate Sindhi to English Foreigner staff
• Support to Medical livelihood Team person Health care. Reducing
• Mapping Surveying Targets
• Repotting Consulted Staff
• To Distribute Health Hygiene Material
• To manage the field work
To conduct the Health Hygiene session
Controlling on Diarrhea Treatment Center‘s Environment
To Screening of malnourished children
To Doing Appetite test
Facilitate to all the overall activities
To Help Translate Sindhi to English Foreigner staff
Reporting Health promoting activities to Supervisor
• To sale the policy
• Create new customer s
• Motivate to customer s
• Fallow up previous customers
• To conduct Awareness corner meeting for new customers
• Report to Sales Manager
• Teaching under child friendly protocol
• Conduct Parent meetings
• Promoting child & Adult Education
• Facilitate to Free Medical camp organization based & other Activities Example oral rehydrate program
Conduct sessions with community about children's Education & personal hygiene