Diverse experience installing and servicing in computer, system support and networks fields.Reliable, hardworking, and dedicated team player who works well under pressure and with minimum supervision. Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations. Technical expertise in troubleshooting, installation and repair of networks.
• Configuration, Installation of windows server 2008 and 2012R2
• Installing and Configuring windows Server 2008 and 2012 Active Directory Services, DHCP, DNS Server, Pfsense
• Installation and Sharing of Printers in Windows Server 2012.
• Troubleshoot windows client machines windows 7,8
• Providing fellow support representatives with technical support and guidance.
• Monitor server’s performances.
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining LAN Infrastructure.
• Testing of computers to see they are working well.
• Development and Maintenance of Fully operational CISCO Network Lab.
Working as Assistant Network Administrator. My job responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot windows client machines windows 7, windows 10 etc.
Providing fellow support representatives with technical support and guidance.
Monitor server’s performances.
Installing, configuring, and maintaining LAN/WAN Infrastructure.
Working knowledge of common TCP/IP protocols such as telnet, ssh.
Testing of computers to see they are working well.
Installing required applications and programs for end users.
Examine computer problems - hardware as well as software.
Maintenance of windows server 2008 and 2012
Installing and Configuring windows Server 2008 and 2012 Active Directory Services.
Managing and Administrating all user domain and accounts.
Assist in examination of network server equipment and Maintenance of networking Systems
Networking, LAN & WAN trouble shooting. Network Auditing, Knowledge of configure and maintenance.
DHCP (Dynamic host configuration protocol), VPN (Virtual Private Network), DNS
(Domain Name Server).
My Job responsibilities include:
• Taught Computer Science and Business Mathematics at intermediate, Matriculation and graduation level.
• Taught O level (ICT).
• Worked as Controller examination. Responsible for conduction of monthly, weekly test session for all classes up to graduation level.
Fixing network faults.
Responsible of Conducting Computer Science Lab Practical’s of
ICS Part I, II, B.Com Part I.
Installing new software related to academics.
Training faculty members on new systems.
Technical support for people using the network.
Day to day admin and monitoring of network use.
Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations) in computer labs.
Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection.
Internet PTCL FIXED LINE Department
Internee (Switching Department and transmission Department)
Internee (Multimedia, Networking and Broadband and Marketing Department)