Experienced Customer Service Representative with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive industry. Skilled in Business Relationship Management, Customer Service, Business Development, Debate, and Marketing. Strong support professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused in Marketing & Managing from University of Central Punjab.
• Reconciliation of Production Report.
• Pre Audit of Production Work Order ensuring that amount of raw material is according to required amount of production by comparing it with Purchase Order of Customer.
• Pre Audit of Purchase Request on SAP.
• Managing approval and rejection of all Purchase orders and ensure that required items are delivered on time in order to prevent any disturbance in production and keeping complete track until the delivery of items. (SAP)
• Post audit of procurement bills ensuring that each PO was appropriately approved by relevant authority and items are procured from authorized vendor. (SAP)
• Arranging daily meetings and recording minutes of meetings. Coordinate with participants of every meeting through emails and phone calls in order to follow up tasks assigned to them.
• Preparing different reports as required by Director.
• Act as a Bridge between all management staff and Directors and forward all requests and complains concerned to Director.
• Corresponding with all staff members on behalf of directors through emails and phone calls.
• Make sure that every SOP is implemented and followed with full spirit throughout the company keeping safety as first priority.
• Maintaining Lobby of Directors Offices and managing Grocery and Stationery of All Offices with supporting staff of Office Boys and Field Riders
• Keeping maintenance record of Luxury Cars of Directors.
do contract with the related firms as per the base of our firm compaign