The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
An Accounting & Finance Professional with more than 5 years of diversified experience with the Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm (EY & KPMG) in critical and demanding positions.
In this role my duties include:
1) Report directly to Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Partners at the planning, execution and wrap-up stages of engagements;
2) Coach and mentor junior team members;
3) Ensure work is of a high quality, delivered in a timely fashion and in compliance with EY policies;
4) Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client;
5) Consult with appropriate resources on complex issues;
6) Ensure that the deliverable meet the needs and expectations of clients are clear, accurate and well presented; and
7) Ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with agreement.
1) Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial
2) Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
3) Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
4) Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
5) Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make
recommendations for business and process improvements.
6) Perform other job related duties as necessary.
Review of Finance manual of IMC worldwide in accordance with industry best practices and guidelines provided by Department of International development (DFID) UK. (Development Sector)
Review report on analysis of audit reports issued by the Department of Auditor General of Pakistan for ADB-financed projects. (Finance Sector)
Financial Management Review of Prospective Constructors
Various organizations on behalf of Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) under Micro financing project for the community led groups. (Public/Development Sector).
Validation of Health Services Academy Capacity building support provided by ASP-RSPN. (Services Sector)
Capacity Development i.e. GAP analysis, Development of Manual, at WAP (Water Aid Pakistan). (Public/Development Sector)
Internal Audit of Fauji Foundation Model School, College and Technical Training Center. (Services Sector)
Internal Audit of Fauji Foundation Overseas Employment Services. (Services Sector)
Internal Audit of Sonya Southern Travels Group (Services Sector)
External Audit of Askari General Insurance (Pvt) Ltd (AGICO). (Financial Sector)
External Audit of Askari Securities (Pvt) Limited. (Financial Sector)
Grant Audits of USAID funded projects under Rapid fund programme carried out by Concern worldwide. (Development Sector)
Grant Audits of various projects funded by UNOCHA (United nation office for coordination of humanitarian affairs) under Emergency relief fund implemented by ACTED and PAI. (Development Sector)
Audit of Danish Red Cross Projects CBHDP, CBHDRR, CBRRP, ECHO & PSP (Development Sector)