Seeking a challenging opportunity in a dynamic environment to demonstrate my skills and abilities and obtain experience and knowledge in an organization where I can achieve professional development through organization growth.
Worked as an Internal Audit Intern.
As an internal Audit Intern I performed the following duties:
• Conduct of internal audit and designing the system of internal controls.
• Quality control review of audit working papers files, planning and Development of work methodology and work programs.
• Meeting with client personnel to resolve issues and removal of the expectation gap, providing assistance to client's in the preparation of the financial statement.
• Verification of vouchers and payments of Suppliers.
• Review the Net amount payable on Sales Tax invoices to Creditor's after deduction of WHT on goods and services.
• Review the monthly Payroll sheet for more than 400 staff members.
• Prepares the cash count and surprise cash count report.
• Prepare the monthly Internal audit report.
• Monthly preparation of Stock taking report.
During my stay with ‘Haroon Sulaman &Co’, I have gained valuable internal audit and business experience from planning to finalization and preparing the deliverables. Outlined below are descriptions of some of the audit assignments for which I was allocated.
• Mian Trust Hospital. • A Non for Profit Organization.
• Oliver group of Companies
• Pacific Air travel • Consultancy organization.
• Deliver travelling services
I have done 6 weeks internship at MCB bank .