The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
Skillful and dedicated professional with extensive experience in Coordination, Planning, and Support of
daily Operational and Administrative Functions and Human Resource Coordination.
Manager Member Services - Oracle Academy
Dates Employed Mar 2016 – Present
Employment Duration 2 yrs 11 mos
Manager Member Services – Oracle Academy (JAPAC) Mar 2016 - Present
• Working with other team members, manage the Member Services’ queue and serve as the initial point of contact for questions and issues, providing timely and positive responses
• Address customer service issues and inquiries independently
• Manage escalations of issues and questions from the Member Services queue that result in timely and win-win conclusions
• Maintain deep knowledge of Oracle Academy policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Maintain accountable and connected dialog with members and identify areas and make recommendations to increase member satisfaction
• Support the development and implementation of tools and processes to improve the member experience and increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Participate in the development and implementation of metrics and on-going reporting to monitor and track issue resolution
• Key point of contact to the Regional teams to update on member services issues and where appropriate attend Regional team meetings
Recruiting new and retaining existing program members.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, supervising Oracle Trainings for university students and faculty
• Interacting with strategic government, education, and partner organizations to facilitate program adoption
and growth in the target entities
• Working as single point of contact for Oracle Academy member entities in my focus territory
• Communicate with member universities regarding on time renewal of memberships.
• Organize, Manage and Attend training and promotion events involving member entities
• Maintain general knowledge of all Oracle Corporate Citizenship initiatives, policies, and processes.
• Communicate with key internal Oracle personnel to increase awareness of program offerings and goals.
• Manage local Corporate Citizenship budget.
• Involve technical resources from all LOB’s for the arrangement of sessions at member entities.
Managed all executive level administrative tasks including scheduling on-site and offsite meetings,
conference calls, training programs, corporate lunch and arranging travel.
• Assisted in developing presentations, correspondence, schedules, confidential materials and various
• Adeptly handled incoming communications and responded to internal requests for information on timely
• Handled sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Met with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of management.
• Provided support on marketing related projects.
• Organized the details of special events, travel arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries.
• Managed capital purchases, direct vendor relations, generated and maintained equipment tracking
• Assisted the HR Manager with the recruitment, interviewing, and selection processes and sending
appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner.
• Planned and assisted in the conduct of monthly new hire orientation programs.
• Determined employee performance appraisals and developing plans and strategies for recruitment.
• Supported the department in creating and implementing training and development programs to ensure
optimal company-wide performance.
• Provided aid to employees in matters involving performance as well as discipline.
• Worked closely with all the associates in order to ensure a positive work environment.