My objective is to achieve an opportunity in an organization where I can improve, enhance and utilize my capabilities in the field of Information Technology to the full extent that can provide me with a gate for learning and career development.
To achieve a position of pride and decision maker in an organization of excellence concern, which would provide a challenging work environment and allows me to grow both professionally
and as an individual.
The rapid production of software and services under tight timelines is required to be robust and
bug free. I want to play a key role in my organization by taking on the responsibility of a “SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER” to help them create robust and bug free software
1. I want to be a part of those who are actually the backbone of any software success and also responsible for failures.
2. To provide better working environment in the organization.
3. Willing to meet the challenges and working with full devotion and patience given by the organization.
I’m working as a Medical Biller specialist and also have skills in Software Quality assurance following as :
• Main activities and responsibilities in Medical Billing / Management activities
• Client Handling
• Account Management
• Eligibility verification
• Benefits verification
• HMO and PPO Plan
• A/R & Denials Management
• Medical Billing
• Month End close reports
• charge entry
• payment posting
• claim submission
• EDI and Paper claim submission
• Scheduled meeting with Clients to get updates about issues they are facing and resolving issues by working with other Operations Teams and Other Departments
• Improve the Operations Systems, Processes and Policies in Support of Company's target and mission
• Oversees the supervision of personnel, which include work allocation, attendance and problem resolution, performance evaluation
• Research & Development in US Health Care Industry
Software Quality Assurance Skills are following :
Strengths & Skills
✔ Black Box ✔ Unit testing ✔ C# (Knowledge)
✔ Sanity testing ✔ Integration testing ✔ ASP.Net (Knowledge)
✔ Manual testing ✔ UAT ✔ MVC as well as Entity Frame
✔ Requirement gathering ✔ Software testing life ✔ SDLC
✔ System Testing ✔ Test cases ✔ SQL
✔ Testing ✔ Monkey testing ✔ Excel, Word