A multi skilled individual seeking to gain experience in IT and its related fields, I enjoy working in a demanding and competitive environment where effective planning and organization are essential.Strong Background of IT products server/client end systems on local and domestic level. Work as team member
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Expert Knowledge of Multiple flavors of Linux (Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian).
- Experience of Installation, Upgrades, Troubleshooting Maintenance of Servers
- Well Knowledge of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) technologies.
- Virtualization in Windows (VMware workstation) and Linux (Virtual Machine Manager) Environment.
- Experience of Configuring Servers like (LAMP, Nginx, Storage, NFS, FTP, VOIP, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud computing (Amazon AWS), Apache HTTP Server and OpenStack.
- Knowledge understanding of backup technologies disaster recovery methods.
- Experience of troubleshooting Servers and Network as System Administration.
- Good understanding of Server Hardware Technology, UNIX, SQL, LANs, WANs.
- Experience of KVM, Centos Server, TCP/IP, DNS.
- Effective verbal and written Communication skills for the purpose of providing information to team
members, management, and staff.
- Red Hat System Administrator (RHCSA) 2016 Corvit Institute Lahore
- Cisco Networks Administrator (CCNA) 2016 Corvit Institute Lahore
- Web Development and Designing 2014 Ace Connect Multan