A multi skilled individual seeking to gain experience in IT and its related fields, I enjoy working in a demanding and competitive environment where effective planning and organization are essential.Strong Background of IT products server/client end systems on local and domestic level. Work as team member
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Expert Knowledge of Multiple flavors of Linux (Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian).
- Experience of Installation, Upgrades, Troubleshooting Maintenance of Servers
- Well Knowledge of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) technologies.
- Virtualization in Windows (VMware workstation) and Linux (Virtual Machine Manager) Environment.
- Experience of Configuring Servers like (LAMP, Nginx, Storage, NFS, FTP, VOIP, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud computing (Amazon AWS), Apache HTTP Server and OpenStack.
- Knowledge understanding of backup technologies disaster recovery methods.
- Experience of troubleshooting Servers and Network as System Administration.
- Good understanding of Server Hardware Technology, UNIX, SQL, LANs, WANs.
- Experience of KVM, Centos Server, TCP/IP, DNS.
- Effective verbal and written Communication skills for the purpose of providing information to team
members, management, and staff.
- Red Hat System Administrator (RHCSA) 2016 Corvit Institute Lahore
- Cisco Networks Administrator (CCNA) 2016 Corvit Institute Lahore
- Web Development and Designing 2014 Ace Connect Multan
I am working as a System Engineer and providing Level 2 operational support on My Telenor App and various
projects of company.
- Managing Network infrastructure and Servers of the Company provide locally or remotely supports to
the development team
- Managing and Monitoring the Web and Email hosting Servers
- Monitoring and administrating Red Hat Linux on Enterprise class servers for operating systems,
patches, packages, hardware, drivers etc.
- Expertise in application, maintenance and support of Linux production, test and development servers.
- Strong knowledge of server hardware, vendor and project management skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of Linux servers, debugging OS failure, Apache.
- Custom building database servers and preparing the servers for installation and configuration.
- Creating Linux Virtual Machines using VMware Virtual Center.
- Knowledge of Apache, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, Tomcat, Samba, IPsec, MySQL, NFS, Proxy servers
(Squid), Qmail, Routing, NAT, Apache Web Server, DNS Server (BIND), FTP Server & SFTP Server,
Redhat Clustering, ftp, puppet, ntpd, perforce, nagios, rsync, load balancers, VMware, Quota
Configuration, 2 Factor Authentication on Linux server.
I am working as a System Engineer and Designed and deployed highly effective QOS across entire corporate network, resulting in significantly enhanced performance for key users. Installed and configured Network Observer, providing continuous analysis of network packets . Drove cost savings by using VMWare ESXi 6 with multiple Virtual Servers
- Maintaining Windows/Linux Systems for a high visibility of multiple servers on several networks at local and remote
locations according to company policies and guidelines
- Demonstrable Linux System Admin Experience (Red Hat, Debian, CentOS ...).
- Windows and Linux Virtualization in VMWare and Virtual Machine Manager.
- Troubleshoot Linux, Apache, Nginx, MySQL and PHP.
- Deployment, installation, configuration, maintenance, and reporting of Linux/Windows based communication
- Depth knowledge of server related technologies, industry trends, terminology, communications, and hardware
- Securing, and protecting Linux /Windows based communication systems responsible for the design
- Upgrades and patching activities during a maintenance window as required by the communication system availability
after business hours.
- Cloud Infrastructure Management and Configuration (Amazon AWS etc.).
- Incident management and disaster Recovery Plan.
Worked as a trainee for 6 week in NGN Next Generation Networking