The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
Entrepreneurial marketer who is passionate about building productive relationships with clients, partners and team members. Customer acquisition expert who emphasizes a mix of online and offline marketing strategies. Well versed in identifying market trends and customer needs to create highly targeted marketing campaigns.
Joined TripKar, a hotel & tour booking website at incorporation.
Managing partnership with over 1,500 partner hotels.
Managing Corporate sales and Events. Conduct tours and Event in Nothern areas.
Managing a team of 5 people in the operations department.
To communicate and build relationships with customers & hotels.
Ensuring website content and inventory is updated at all times.
Sales forecasting on a weekly basis.
Producing innovative and cost-effective promotions both in print and online.
To evaluate & contribute to online marketing campaigns. To monitor competitor activity.
Meeting with clients, making phone calls and making instant decisions.
Providing clients with price strategy for their relevant investments.
Liaising with sales traders/clients on market movements.
Predicting how markets will move and buying & selling accordingly (especially derivatives traders who try to predict the state of market at future date).
Informing all relevant parties of the most relevant trades for the day
Assist with month-end financial reports.
Post journal entries & data entry Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation.
Assist with audits.
Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts.
Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory.
Support the payment processing team.
Credit checks Account Opening & Car Financing
Company name: Air Tech Foot Wear, Wild Food Restaurant & Cafe & Leadership & Community Development
1) Completion of Projects: Introduction to Business + Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing + Leadership & Community
2) Development Developed a “Business Plan” (Air Tech Foot Wear Company) for completion of subject Introduction to 3) Business. Developed a “Business Plan” (Wild Food Restaurant & Cafe) for completion of subjects Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing.
4) Doing work on the (Social Project) for completion of the subject Leadership & Community Development.
Make a “Business Feasibility report of” (Need 4 Speed Club) for completion of Business Studies.
Topic: "Impact of Service Quality on Consumer Loyalty in Islamic Banking Sector"
1) The Purpose of conducting this research is to find out the customer satisfaction level with Islamic banking products and services and its impact on customer loyalty.
2) A quantitative & quantitative survey design has been used for conducting the empirical study.
3) Learned to prepare an interview guide and formally conduct research.