A versatile learner, optimist, smart and hard worker.I like teamwork and a strong belief in a teamwork environment.
Working on Oracle Finance software, Including (posting of PCV’s, CRM’s/Recovery Posting & Withholding
Tax adjustments on it, Preparation & Posting of Debit & Credit notes, Vendor’s Bill Posting & check
withholding Tax adjustments on it, Extract Reports).
Working on W&D Billing Portal (Enter Billing Figures on portal, Extract Consolidate Billing Report & Run
Billing process on OMS through Billing Portal).
Verification of Reports, Including (Extract & Verify Recovery Posting Report with DS (Deposit Slip), Extract &
Verify Pcv's Expense Report with MIS, Extract & Verify Unapplied & Unidentified Amount Report).
Monthly Invoices preparation of customers.
Gathering billing data from warehouses and transportation concerns for monthly billing.
Expenses verification PCV’s and approval.
Managing monthly Edible & Sanitary / Stationery demand of W&D department by gathering data from
warehouses and forward demand to HO.
My responsibility includes:
• Supervise warehousing, logistics and inventory management operations.
• Yayvo is an online store/marketplace dealing in all consumer products.
• Print out daily Pickups of all vendors.
• Supervising fleet vehicles for daily pickups of from 100+ vendors.
• Make contact with vendors for order confirmation.
• Booking of all items through an online portal.
• Answer quires regarding inventory and order processing.
• Respond to E-mails regarding shipments of Yayvo and other operational activities.
• Manage inventory with other operational staff members.
• Prepare daily inventory report.
• Monthly warehouse billing.
• Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Assisting & reporting senior management for exclusive business decisions
• Update pending tracker.
• Maintain all records of inbound and out bound.
• Make contact with other department to execute daily process smoothly
My duties includes:
Purchasing of Office items
Up to date records
Dealing with vendors
Three months internship include various stations like AYS At Your Service, Reception , Business center