I bring along a decade of experience in Customer experience, retention, and Customer Value Management with the ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and manage Business Development, Customer Services, Complaint Management, Quality Assurance of Call Center and Assistant Administration, as well as to impart knowledge and teach skills. Adept in advising on policies and SOPs. Providing effective assistance to representatives in support operations oversight and program management with clear accountability.
Maintaining continuous, effective and strategic coordination and ensuring liaison is maintained with all in support. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Expertise in cultivating effective business relationships across diverse organizations while fostering collaboration and partnerships including work force management. Polished professional presentation, analytical, negotiation, communication and advocacy skills
About the Company:
Haidri Beverages PVT Ltd is the largest beverage company in Pakistan (A Franchise of PepsiCo Inc.) with a successful business history of more than 25 years. Their mission is to produce PepsiCo quality beverages, maintain market leadership by growing our sales volumes, strengthen our market share, deliver ROI to all of its stakeholders and fulfill its responsibilities in the community.
• Responsible to maintain KPI’s of department
• Provide assistant to all departments for their national and international telephonic communications
• Responsible to maintain the record of internal and external correspondence of department through emails
• Ensure the functionality of exchange and call center 24/7
• Prepare billing and calls detail to make department cost effective and efficient
• Ensure the data entry of new subscribe customers of Aquafina Bulk Water
• Launching of complaints, follow up with customers and present complaints summary to COO, GM Sales and HR Manager
• preparation of New Accounts, Claims and Record
• Responsible for Aquafina Bulk Water, New Accounts, Rush Calls and to maintain record in presentable form/Soft Copy
• Responsible for the repair and maintenance of Telephone Exchange and factory Telephone Lines
• A strong follow up with customer and concerned official to ensure the resolution of customer complaints
• Responsible to arrange Flight Schedule, Ticket and VISA Issuance through Travel Agents at most economic
About the Company:
For clear communication the first choice of business circles is PTCL landline telephone, for local, nationwide and international calling. Today businesses can have 10-100 lines with modern day services to meet their needs. These include options like Caller-ID, call-forwarding, call-waiting, Call Barring, to name a few.
Job Role as a Customer Services Representative:
• Ensured the data entry of customers billing details and personal profile by using software of Billing and Customer Care and Computerized Directory Assistance Service
• Handled different category level Customers and entered their complaints by using categorized software of customer relationship Management, PCRM and Complaint Management System
• Successfully completed the telesales and achieved heights incentives in 7 months
• Performed the duties of agent for validation of order placement, verification of services, Surveys for customer feedback and promotional call for new packages.
Job Role as a Quality Assurance Executive:
• Monitored, evaluated and maintained calls quality according to quality assurance policies and KPI’s
• Counseled CSE’ to use the most effective and efficient means for handling calls without sacrificing customer service, while achieving the stated goals.
• Made calls to customers for confirmation of service provision status
• Provided training to CSR’s, Team leads and Coordinators regarding New Projects
• Prepared monthly Quality Report, Counseling Report, Calibration Report and Team Work Report for the Quality Manager
• Implemented quality standards and KPIs in the department for customer services and ensured the compliance
• Prepared and analyzed internal and external quality reports for management staff review
• Participated for calls monitoring formats and quality standards
About the Company:
Telemall Corporation is the largest telemarketing DRTV organization in Pakistan having its franchisees in over 30 Cities of Pakistan and outlets in various countries including U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qattar, etc.
• Responsible for customer contact & interface via telephone, internet, & text messaging services.
• Log requests promptly & follow up to ensure both timely completion & customer satisfaction.
• Provide extraordinary customer service with existing and potential residents.
• Answer inbound calls in a positive, professional manner.
• Update the existing customer database with contact information & maintain all customer interactions in the CRM.
• Follow up on customer calls with clerical duties:
• Liaise with other departments to ensure customer calls are addressed timely.
• Use best practice customer service techniques, walks side-by-side with customers to solve their problems.
• Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
• Ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service.
• To follow instructions & take responsibility for actions.
About the Company:
"Galaxy Soft" provides Internet Web Page Design, Internet-Electronic Commerce Solutions.
Job Role as BDO:
• Subscribed and achieved the targets for new customers through telephonic communication and also maintained the record in computer.
• Surfed internet for the new customers and prepared daily updated list.
• Given follow up calls to the customers to finalized the orders.
Job Role as an Assistant Project Manager:
• Maintained the records of employees and customers in MS- Office and files.
• Communicated and responsible for official e-mails and calls.
• Led and motivated the Tele-Marketers team of call center.
• Ensured the discipline and resolved the administrative issues.
• Participated with HR department for the new induction of candidates.
• Managed the Sales Operation team and prepared the reports for project manager.