Monitoring of welding activities during production welding as to ensure the implementation of quality control plan, procedures, inspection & test plans.
Preparing & reviewing of the welding summary & All test reports of NDT.
Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Magnetic and Dye Penetrating Test.
Preparing the WPS & Control the QC site welding inspection.
Having knowledge of Destructive Examination Mechanical Test, Tensile Test, Impact Test and Hardness Test.
Visual inspection of Fit-up in different type of joints (Butt,Lape,Fillet,etc.)as
per WPS and drawings
CODES AND STANDARDS:
Familiar with following Codes & Standards
ASME BPV Codes Section-, V, VIII, IX
AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code API 1104
• To ensure Quality of all products.
• To check the operations (Material verification, Marking, Cutting, Fabrication and Welding) as per drawing and design.
• To check/coordinate the NDT operations.
• Visual Inspection of Welding.
• Measurement by Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Master Gauge, etc
• Check DFT (Dry Film Thickness) by Alco meter.
• Issuance of Observation, CAR, PAR, NCR according to ISO.
• Basic knowledge of Codes such as ASME Sec.VIII (Div. 1), API 1104, B-31.3, B-31.1 etc.
• Thickness measurement
• To prepare and ensure IMS (ISO & OHSAS) documentation and activities in the department.
• Facilitation of production floor on quality assurance.
• Trained Shop floor employees on Basis Quality parameters.
• Trained Contractual Staff on the Basis of Quality parameters.
• Facilitation of Production Floor through FPI System (Finish Product Inspection).
• Follow up & report progress on Project Contracts.