Really passionate to learn new things and to interact with people. Have an amiable nature, determined mindset and is capable of doing things within the time specified. Can perform multitasks easily. Always eager to do something in a unique way and have an attitude of a life long learner. I want to become a Senior Engineer at NTDC, DESCON or in FFC and hopefully MD in a well-reputed company in next 5 to 8 years.
A fresh graduate with major Electrical Engineering from GCU LHR. Last year, I have worked as an Intern at National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDCL) for 6 weeks, 3 weeks at their Bund Road Grid Station and the remaining 3 weeks at their System Protection Department. There I have learned and analyzed various grid schemes and their functioning. Recently had done with an internship at Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) in their Transformer Unit where I have observed the process of manufacturing of the whole distribution transformer in detail. Also, I did 3 months Career Prep Fellowship from Amal Academy – Stanford University Program, where by working in a team, I have learned the importance of time management, teamwork, interviewing skills and technique of how to maximize your output while working in an organization. After this, I have completed 3 months Chinese Language Course from Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) and passed Chinese exam HSK2 with 182/200 marks. Now doing preparation of Chinese exam HSK3 from Pak China Joint Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCJCCI).
My main objective is to become the part of an organization with healthy growth and competitive environment; where I can invest my skills and efforts in order to attain technical and managerial expertise.
– Utilized 1 month in learning SAP PM and MM module at Equipment and Plant department.
– Analyzed BOQ, estimated direct and indirect cost for each item, assisted with the ITB for the preparation of commercial and technical proposals, while remaining in the proposal section of Electrical and Instrumentation department.
– Analyzed the scope of work, work breakdown structure, execution, control and plan activities on realistic dates in the planning section of Electrical and Instrumentation department
– Assisted my supervisor with Project Coordination process and compiling progress report in MEPCO-04 project
– Completed one-month training as an intern in Distribution Transformer (DTR) Unit.
– Technical support: Invested 114 hours in giving assistance in different activities taking place in Design Department, Core Section, Winding Section, Assembly Section and Testing Section in the DTR Unit.
Communication: Completed a competitive written application and interview process to be selected from over 1600 applicants for intensive 3-month Fellowship funded by Stanford University
– Skills development: Invested 150 hours to develop business skills (e.g., communication, leadership, problem solving, teamwork, etc.) that will help me make a deeper impact on the job.
Grid Station support: Worked as an Intern for a duration of 3 weeks, while placed at Band Road Grid Station and 3 weeks at their System Protection Department, WAPDA house, Lahore.