I am a highly motivated and results-oriented entry level Electronic Engineer with educational background and experience in the electronic engineering field. I am aspiring to pursue opportunities in engineering field as an Electronic Engineer within a high-profile organization that rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty. I have completed B.E in Electronics from Hamdard University Karachi. I have the ability to provide customer insights, reach company goals and meet bottom-line objectives.
My key skills include Engineering Analysis, Automation & Control, Electronic Engineering, MATLAB and PCB Wizard, AutoCAD, Proteus Design Suit, Delta PLC-APL Soft, Team building & Motivation, Problem Solving, Punctuality and Time-keeping, Communication Skills and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
I was engaged with General and Service Department, Karachi, as a Trainee Engineer, where I was responsible for inspecting electronic equipment, and systems to adhere with safety standard. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Exercised hand-on approach and controls for troubleshooting and maintaining electrical, IT and Networking equipment’s as well as inspecting electronic equipment, and systems to adhere with safety standard.
• Acquired fundamental engineering knowledge and technical expertise includes electronic engineering; communications systems, testing; installation, fault finding and diagnosis.
• Facilitated senior engineers in design and development; updated, prepared, and maintained records of technical documents related to the department.
Assisted in design, Survey and Installation.
• Utilized pragmatic approach to review PLC, SCADA and power transformers as well as hydroelectricity and transformation mechanism and electricity distribution.
• Examined and reviewed ongoing electricity projects i.e. generation capacity and electrical diagrams.