• Experience in the Power, P&I, Instrumentation, Control, Automation of PLC, HMI and P&I Diagram of Infrastructure projects.
• Protection of electrical equipment specially three phase induction motors using electronic protective devices.
• Installation, protection and programming of inverters(VFD,VVVF,AFD) for variable speed motors
• Having experience of PLC programming, installation and troubleshooting
• Experience of control wiring as well as power wiring for star delta, reverse forward, DOL for high HP motors.
• Having experience of HT, LT panels and switchgears.
• Control wiring of protection devices including relays, contactors, over current relays etc.
• Maintenance of circuit breaker.
• Experience of installation of different types of three phase circuit breakers.
• Experience on three phase as well as on single phase also
• Installation of CT and energy meter (single & three phase).
• Having knowledge power factor improvement through capacitors and making efficient and billing reports of frequency plants.
• Knowledgeable of the design of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and motor controls (direct, soft starts, and variable speed drives).
• Maintenance and troubleshooting experience of different field instrument like steam flow meter, level transmitters, DP transmitters, Pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, solenoid valves, Pneumatic control valve etc.
• Purchasing of industrial goods Inverter, Motors, Switchgears etc.
• Expert in the design of Control & Distribution Panels and calculating power loads (lighting, air conditioning, pumps, etc.) and installation of panels
• Experience in (Packing Machines) troubleshooting
• Experience in (Switch Gear, cables, Transformers, LV DB,
• MCCB Panels, LV Cables, Street Lighting, Earthing, Lightning Protection, & SCADA systems) installation.
• Experience in Operation, Installation , & maintenance of FMCG plant
• Insure accuracy and reliability of instrumentation, control and safet
FMCG production plant maintenance.
Maintain records on electrical jobs and assign to appropriate personal.
Maintenance work planing and supervise the work of electricians.
Maintain Knowledge of Electrical materials in warehouse.
Advise coordinator and assistant engineer of technical problems concerned with installation, modification and repair of electrical assignments.
Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of electrical assignments.
Examine electrical services for proper working procedures.
Create preventive maintenance procedures and schedules.
Preventive Maintenance of all electric motors, components, equipment and appliances.
FLORIGO Snacks Frying & Processing unit: Troubleshoot, Automation & improvements with modifications.
HEAT & CONTROL Snacks Frying & Processing unit: Troubleshoot, Automation & improvements with modifications.
HEAT & CONTROL Pellet Fried Snacks Food Processing Line: Troubleshoot, Automation & improvements with modifications.
SIMIONATO Packing machine troubleshooting and maintenance
ISHIDA ASTRO Packing machine troubleshooting and maintenance
VERTICAL SEAL BAG MACHINE Packing machine troubleshooting and maintenance
YAMATO weigher machine troubleshooting and maintenance
Cummins 610KVA power generator maintenance
ATLAS COPCO GA-45 VSD Compressors maintenance and reduce air losses
Maintenance of PFI panel, checking of capacitors and replacement when needed
Horizontal Conveyor (Fast-Back) installation and commissioning
Gresham’s THERMAL OIL UNIT (Heat Exchanger) troubleshooting and maintenance
SIEMENS PLC, HMI and SCADA programming and troubleshooting.
H.T Panel 11KV preventive maintenance & scheduled maintenance.
Evaluates electrical systems, products, components and applications by designing and conductingresearch programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. Confirms system's and components'capabilities by designing testing methods.
Exceptionally creative and resourceful Electrical Engineer with a stellar record of safety and customer service.
experience in automation, power and control of electrical systems.
Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with high professionalism and accuracy.
Proven abilities in testing, analysis and project co-ordination.
Adept at short- and long-term electrical system troubleshooting.
troubleshooting and maintenance of production plant
Create preventive maintenance procedures and schedules
Reporting to the manager and handle plant problems
Insure accuracy and reliability of instrumentation, control and safety systems
Complete all projects and give training to technicians
Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Maintenance of products such as electric motors, components, equipment and appliances
Interprets specifications, drawings, standards and regulations relating to electric power equipment and use
working as a repairing and mainteninace engineer of electronics devices such as power supplies,tv,ups etc