To work in an environment that fosters my professional growth and continuous learning, to excel as a manager.
•• As Program Officer (HR & Finance) worked with Roots Pakistan-a grass root development action with following key responsibilities;
● Training and Competencies
• Organize all training.
• Track expiry dates to ensure qualifications and certifications are valid.
• Deal with any training queries.
• All training administration - updating training matrix, scanning documentation, joining instructions etc.
● Recruitment and on-boarding
• Scheduling interviews.
• New joiner documentation.
• Organize inductions, deliver inductions when required.
• Schedule probation reviews and complete necessary paperwork.
• Enter time-sheets into master spreadsheet.
• Checking time-sheets against shift reports for accuracy.
• Check working time.
• Raise any concerns.
• Chase outstanding appraisals.
• Book appraisal meetings as required.
• Ensure actions from appraisals are noted and being auctioned.
• Update absence tracker.
• Ensure absence documentation is completed.
● Reward and benefits
• Administration for benefits schemes.
● Apprenticeships / Trainees / Graduates
• Keep track of apprentices/trainees/graduates.
● General Administration
• Advise on company policies and procedures.
• Any other HR duties as required.