To work in a challenging atmosphere that will allow me to develop professional, technical, and managerial skills to broaden my perspective and allow me to contribute the best of my abilities to the success of the company. Throughout my educational and professional career its been my aim to work for a leading multinational organization as well as overseas NGO with sound working background.
I have around 2 years of experience working with National NGOs at HR Assistant positions.
My experience also covers
· Selection and Recruitment Induction
· Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
· Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
· Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
· Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
· Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
· Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
· Communicate with public services when necessary
· Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
· Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
· Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees