Preparing and maintaining the various reports and documents.
Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
To make necessary Travel Ticketing arrangements as required for official tours through external agencies.
Coordinate Meetings Visits.
Organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests foreign delegates.
Record attendance and checking attendance register.
Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
Supervising the work of office juniors and assigning work for them.
Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies as necessary.
Comply with all other administrative duties given by Director/Manager time to time.
In Service and Quality Dept.
• Deep knowledge of various financial products of bank.
• Profound knowledge of various banking and customer service regulations
• Performing everyday interactions with customers and managed all waiting calls within timeframe.
• Maintaining knowledge of all customer requirements and provided appropriate responses.
• Administering processing of all customers’ transactions within required timeframe and accurately.
• Evaluating customer identification before providing information on customer accounts/debit cards.
• Assisting in issuing debit cards to customers and closing cards.
• Informing customer of any additional and new products and services of bank.
• Providing immediate response to all complex issues of premier customers over phone.
• Performing research if required to resolve all customer issues.
• Gathering all loan and line of credit information over phone for customer.
• Assisting to transfer funds between two accounts via internet banking/atm or branch.
• Assisting customer’s to locate all bank branches and ATM on phone.
• Wide knowledge of telephone etiquettes towards clients.
• Ability to know all bank programs and present the right programs to each customer.
• Able to use computer productivity software.