An ambitious and well-rounded Chef who is able to lead from the front setting, following and delivering the highest culinary standards. Possesses a passion for excellence and always strives hard to improve standards and customer satisfaction. Motivated and Enthusiastic Chef who has a real passion for food, and leadership style is to always lead by example in observing standards, rules and regulations.
In charge of running a large-scale commercial kitchen and responsible for ensuring that the restaurant operate efficiently and profitably and that customers are given a world class culinary experience. Developing and maintain good working relationships throughout the catering team.
• Setting the highest culinary and service standards for staff to follow.
• Cultivating and maintaining a positive working environment for kitchen staff.
• Regularly checking the quality of cooked meals to ensure that standards are met.
• Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with coworkers.
• Maintained high standards of cleanliness and followed established health regulations.
• Cooked and provided high quality food in proper quantity, in a timely manner.
• Interviewed, hired, trained, and directed all staff members.
• Prepared, presented and packaged a variety of fast food like hamburgers, sandwiches, fries and pizzas.
• Developed and maintained food and supply inventory controls.
• Collaborated with Head Chef in menu design and innovative recipes.
• Oversee and participate in food preparation and production.
• Determine quantities to be cooked and servings to be served.
• Measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients, seasoning food according to recipes or personal judgment.
• Undertaking any other additional duties as directed by the Head Chef.
• Tactfully handling any customers' feedback, concerns or suggestions.
• Planed, coordinated and implemented special events and holiday functions
• Maintained updated inventory records
Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
Follow up for payment.
Maintain good relation with client.
Goals setting, maintaining relationship with target customers, customer service, ensuring high rate of return on investment, sales support and sales.
Supervision of Entire Sale Transaction.
Liaison with suppliers.
Develop menu and prepare a wide variety of foods.
Oversee and participate in food preparation and production.
Determine quantities to be cooked and servings to be served.
Planed, coordinated and implemented special events and holiday functions.