Hi! I'm an Android (Java, Kotlin) and C# developer with starting experience in iOS. I have 3 months of experience in mobile development Previously work as C# developer (Unity). So, let me describe my skills
- Animations, working with drawables (vector, png generation, etc)
- DBFlow, Realm, ActiveAndroid and snappyDB
- Retrofit, RxJava 1-2, RxAndroid
- Client-server interaction, RESTful architecture, network queue's (offline mode)
- Java and Kotlin knowledge
- Fragments, Intents, content providers
- Material design understanding.
- Firebase Service integration (pushes, analytics, storage, etc)
- Tutorials, dialogs, basic image processing
- Support library (CardView, RecyclerView)
- Mobile UI/UX
- Strong architecture understanding in terms of code (design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, etc)
- Automative Unit and UI testing, TDD.
- English skills (talk and write)
- Firebase (including DB work)
- Unity knowledge
I have produced several Android apps by my own and have full understanding of the whole process of mobile app development (from concept to release, analytics integration, etc) so I can help you to create the app of your dream.