I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Human Resource Management Executive who brings along 26+ years of experience in human resource management, military sourcing, and administrative services experience that has produced sustainable, cost-effective staffing solutions, solid results, and improvement in individuals, managers, and teams. I am instrumental in investigating and resolving employee relations, policy and procedure development, training managers and supervisors, and setting performance values and improvement goals of subordinates. I have completed Master of Business Administration in Marketing & Finance from Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi and Bachelor of Arts from Pakistan Military Academy, Abottabad, Pakistan.
My key skills include talent acquisition, workforce planning, business administration, training & development, performance management, psychological assessment, project management, oracle applications, customer relationship management, sourcing/full cycle recruiting, team leadership & management, analytical & interpersonal skills, budgeting, data analysis, HR policies & procedures, compensation administration, problem resolution, productivity improvement, conflict resolution and workforce reduction.
I was engaged with Developments in Literacy, as Senior HR Manager, where I was responsible for establishing and supervising HRMS software to integrate HR data, and examined benefit programs to provide competitive, cost-effective, and appropriate benefit programs. Employed online recruitment solutions and headed interviews sessions to recruit business development director. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
• Successfully designed and executed HR strategies and training plans for staff, NGO and created an adaptive environment to respond to industry and company changes.
• Simplified talent inventory/succession planning process and ensured alignment of leader-development programs for ultimate impact as well as implemented new recognition program tied to corporate values.
• Effectively established and supervised HRMS software to integrate HR data, and examined benefit programs to provide competitive, cost-effective, and appropriate benefit programs.
• Played a key role as the HR leader and reorganized leave policy by establishing leave management systems to raise morale and employee retention, and supervise disciplinary action and internal communications.
• Expertly introduced policy of leave encashment and established policies and procedures to achieve equitable and competitive employee compensation. Reintroduced annual appraisals to highlight individual training needs, analyze gaps, and develop training plans for the NGO.
• Employed online recruitment solutions and headed interviews sessions to recruit business development director. Consulted with lawyer to prepare and revise HR policies, as well as delivered reports to the CEO on employees' feedback.
• Implemented employment structure and reduced cost of encashment by 60%, routine work-load by 75%, and teachers’ turnover by 25%. Regenerated 50% employee recruitment turnaround time by using online recruitment solutions.
• Skillfully applied employment structure, as well as directed HRMS to improved 70% employees case management. Reestablished annual appraisals, as well as ensured that no appraisals would be executed for last 5 years.
• Ensured data integrity which enable managers and HR community to report HR key figures and performance indicators with confidence. Instigated entertainment budget for the staff to improve team-building skills among employees.
• Resourcefully developed applicable human resources plans to facilitate key business needs, as well as strengthen and improve infrastructure of organization within a dynamic environment.
• Competently organized customer concerns, questions, and feedback, and planned performance appraisal system to identify and train high achievers and weak employees for capacity building.
• Streamlined and led human resource and office activities, including employee relations and counseling, annual budgets execution, payroll and benefits, as well as office relocation to contribute towards effective use of resources.
• Formulated employee handbook, generated job descriptions, and oversaw unemployment hearings, investigations, separations, and grievances. Functioned in collaboration with the global head marketing and service quality of MARS Food's services to administer, schedule, purchase, and install new equipment.
• Established HR department to improve image of the organization as the second rice processing facility in the area. Steered SEDEX audit (Suppliers Ethical Data Exchange) and awarded RPL certified for SEDEX. Implemented policies and procedures while acquiring ISO 22000 certification.
• Recommended actions and programs including strategic clarity, organizational design, leadership effectiveness, and cultural enhancements to address workplace challenges.
• Significantly amplified rice production from 800 tons to 7000 tons, generated uniform production, and reduced cost by shifting entire project into one facility, better controls, and easier management.
• Resourcefully reviewed and evaluated loan applications and documentations by approving credit worthiness, as well as fulfilling State Bank of Pakistan and MCB Bank's policies and procedures.
• Recommended actions and programs, including strategic clarity, organizational design, leadership effectiveness, and cultural enhancements to determine and address workplace challenges.
• Fully restructured HR department for greater effectiveness and automated key functions to improve efficiency, including rewriting job descriptions and drafting employee manual and personnel policies.
• Boosted employee retention substantially, as well as proposed and implemented new comprehensive benefits plans to better meet employee needs while maintaining costs.
• Produced a brand new staff loans department, organized 80% of all investigations regarding employee loan, and received a name by recovering delinquent loans as well as devising lowest audit objections.
• Traveled to all 26 offices and delivered training to hundreds of employees, loan officers, and administrative staff for employee relations and loan issues guided by bank policy as well as SBP policies.
• Managed HR support staff, upheld all job applications, mentored and coached staff to move to next professional level. Facilitated customers in answering questions and presenting highly professional service to maximum number of staff.
• Implemented and administered HR policies and procedures to align business and employee-focused strategies and drive business growth and performance.
• Developed loan applications and documentation procedures to diminish risk; excluded loans by describing deficiencies to applicants, as well as retained customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
Successfully led selection, testing, and evaluation of cadets
Developed, coordinated, and implemented recruiting plans, conducted follow ups to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementations
Successfully conducted Prescreening Interviews and carried Psychological Profiling of Cadets in pre/post selection
Evaluated success of Individual Training and overall program in accordance with Technological and Organizational Change
Conceived and headed training program that resulted in Highest Average Firing Range Productivity amongst all training companies leading to the "Award for Best Training Company Commander"
Planned and implemented drills and procedures to reduce time to deploy soldiers by 25% over the existing process
Led the creation of maintenance schedule for each sub-unit to ensure operational capability of their sub-units and assets
Monitored over PKR 350 million worth of logistics during training exercises in such a manner that reduced total cost 30% than before