The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
Date of Birth: 24 - May - 1988
Address: H. No. A-12 Row-E Gulshan-E-Ghazali Malir Karachi, Pakistan.
Cell: (92-334) 3566599
Email(s): [email protected]
Father’s Name : Maqbool Ahmed
Marital Status : Married
CNIC No. : 42201-9273860-1
• Reports to CFO and Assistant Manage Auditor.
• Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents.
• Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
• Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities.
• Reports to Managing director, Chief financial officer and chief executive officer.
• Preparation of debtors ageing.
• Managing all bank related activities.
• Preparation of the organization’s monthly bank reconciliations statements.
• Management of the organization’s debtors and creditors accounts.
• Preparation of DSR (Daily Sale Reports).
• Ensuring that the cash book and petty cash are updated on daily basis.
• Managing daily cash balances & ensuring adequate funds are available to operate efficiently.
• Preparation of weekly working capital positions.
• Preparation of monthly reconciliations.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Maintain and update company database.
• Organize a filling system for important and confidential company documents.
• Reports to Production Director.
• Assist with production of Annual Report.
• Ensure that all customer orders are completed in the required time frame.
• Supervise manufacturing employees and schedule working times.
• Review customer orders and schedule production time based on workload and available materials.
• Distribute/file all incoming mail.
• Prepare general correspondence, memos, etc.
• Reports to Senior & Floor Manager.
• Preparing Production reports in Excel & Recording in Oracle (SAP) on daily basis.
• Compiles reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to appraise production planning personnel of production delays.
• Distributes work orders to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
• Scheduling and coordinating flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production.
• Ensure that employees are properly trained in the correct manufacturing procedures and equipment operation.