The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
Date of Birth: 24 - May - 1988
Address: H. No. A-12 Row-E Gulshan-E-Ghazali Malir Karachi, Pakistan.
Cell: (92-334) 3566599
Email(s): [email protected]
Father’s Name : Maqbool Ahmed
Marital Status : Married
CNIC No. : 42201-9273860-1
• Reports to CFO and Deputy Manage Auditor.
• Maintained & follow up daily activity Production reports.
• Conduct Audit as per management requirement and travel to different units to meet relevant staff and obtain document and complete task as per given time frame.
• Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits.
• Locate & follow up Inventory Management System of all operational activity to related production on Physically with ERP.
• Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Perform different tasks which include Physical, documentation, procurement, financial and hiring procedures with documents.
• Implementing & maintaining internal controls and procedures to optimize operations for the unit.
• Supervision of Monthly Physical stock.
• Reconciliation: Greige to Ship Fabric.
• Reports to Managing director, Chief financial officer and chief executive officer.
• Preparation of debtors ageing.
• Managing all bank related activities.
• Prepare Payroll of the company.
• Preparation of the organization’s monthly bank reconciliations statements.
• Management of the organization’s debtors and creditors accounts.
• Preparation of DSR (Daily Sale Reports).
• Ensuring that the cash book and petty cash are updated on daily basis.
• Managing daily cash balances & ensuring adequate funds are available to operate efficiently.
• Preparation of weekly working capital positions.
• Preparation of monthly reconciliations.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Maintain and update company database.
• Organize a filling system for important and confidential company documents.
• Reports to Production DM & Director.
• Maintain office filing and storage systems.
• Prepare general correspondence, memos, etc.
• Distribute/file all incoming mail.
• Review customer orders and schedule production time based on workload and available materials.
• Ensure that all customer orders are completed in the required time frame.
• Making Production reports in Excel & feeding in Oracle on daily basis.
• Reports to Senior & Floor Manager.
• Preparing Production reports in Excel & Recording in Oracle (SAP) on daily basis.
• Compiles reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to appraise production planning personnel of production delays.
• Distributes work orders to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
• Scheduling and coordinating flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production.
• Ensure that employees are properly trained in the correct manufacturing procedures and equipment operation.