The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
Working as a Database Administrator, I would like to be a part of a well reputed organization where I could use my skills and knowledge for the development of both organization and myself.
• Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
• Analyze application performance using Query Execution Plan, Index utilization and procedure cache utilization.
• Tune database queries, Stored Procedures and SQL Scripts for performance efficiency.
• Use Indexes, normalization techniques, execution plan, T-SQL and stored procedures in database programming.
• Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective performance tuning measures.
• Write complex stored procedures, functions, triggers and scripts to support application development.
• Participate in database design, architecture and plan growth and changes (Capacity Planning) with team to support application development.
• Develop database tables and dictionaries.
• Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
• Develop scripts for data migrations from different data sources.