I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Accounting and Finance Professional who brings 07 years of hallmark career in financial and accounting field. I am well versed in leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports, budgets, and forecasts while maintaining accounting goals. Proficient in robust financial reporting, strategic business management advice, and developing various financial plans. Proven record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve position of businesses. Highly expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision. Currently I am pursuing Executive MBA in Finance from SZABIST Islamabad Campus and completed Bachelors in Business Studies from COMSATS, Islamabad.
My key skills include financial operations management, accounts payable/receivable, procurement strategies, budgeting and forecasting, inventory control, strategic planning, cash management, systems analysis, financial analysis and reporting, accounting standards, excellent communication, customer relationship and problem solving
• Efficaciously prepared, examined, and analyzed accounting records, financial statements, and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Performed general accounting activities, including month-end close, accrual preparation, posting journal entries, reconciling inter-company accounts, analyzing general ledger, and preparing financial statements.
• Supervised all accounts functions, including reporting, month end closing, financial reporting, cost control, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, fixed assets, and tax reporting.
• Administered company's financial accounting, reporting systems, and month/year-end activities, including inter-company reconciliations.
• Led inventory planning and procurement activities for goods and services, including managing vendor performance, mitigating supply issues, effectively managing stock and replenishment activities.
• Responsible for procurements including clarifying requirements, preparing request for quote, negotiating, terms and conditions, deliverables, awarding purchase orders, and follow-up.
• Managed all aspects of strategic and tactical procurement and supplier management relating to professional services.
• Supported all corporate and subsidiary organizations for the strategic sourcing, purchasing, contracts administration and supplier management.
• Created procedures for managing return of damaged goods, replacement items, incomplete orders, shortages and appropriate credit arrangements.
• Formulated variance reports, support on analysis, negotiated with suppliers and resolved problems; identified strategies and discover suitable equivalent cost saving alternatives.
• Worked with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
• Controlled stock levels, maximized satisfaction, appraised procedures and administered team in a busy work environment.
• Delivered best practices to improve operational performance; facilitate service initiatives and remain committed to the core values of solutions, employee satisfaction, community involvement, and financial results.
• Directed and organized marketing activities and policies to promote product.
• Cooperated with internal and external stakeholders to help new business development by market, price, or competition surveys, and develop targets, forecasts, and budgets.
• Constructed strong relationships with distributors while creating new ones; function together to build the brand. Sustained relationships with customers and gained confidence quickly with strong follow-up.
• Settlement of bills/invoices at the end of activities and their clearance.