The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
A motivated and committed Sociologist seeking for a challenging career in social sector to utilize my energies and expertise for the purpose to bring effective and efficient services to the concerned organization and humanity through hard work, discipline, patience and sincerity.
Responsible for teaching Urdu to class 6th, 7th and Pakistan Study to class 9th, 10th, and 2nd year. I actively responsible in activities organized for the cleanliness on daily basis and also responsible to aware students regarding their social responsibilities.
• Responsible of first dialogue in the targeted communities.
• Responsible to make BBCM, COs formation in the targeted communities of NW Agency.
• Responsible to contact with COs social activists from time to time and mobilize the targeted communities for their
involvement in project activities and facilitate the community toward their needs and problems and generate a solution.
• Responsible to conduct regular meeting with the community leaders, volunteers and beneficiaries during field visits and
take their suggestions ongoing activities.
• Micro-enterprises for financially weak persons of the targeted families.
• Arrange and lead the hygiene promotion training sessions in the targeted communities meeting, slides, charts, and other
activities when needed.
• Cooperate with the team to deliver hygiene awareness messages among the targeted community.
• Responsible to aware regarding good WASH practices in the targeted areas.
Social Researcher in final year at University of Peshawar worked to dig out “Socio-Economic Problems of Temporary Displaced People of NWA in Bannu” “A Case Study of Baka Khel, TDPs Camp Bannu, KPK” from 1st May, 2017 to 30th September, 2017.
• To identify the socio-economic problems faced by TDPs in District Bannu.
• To know about the facilities provided by the Government to TDPs in Bannu.
• To find out the level of satisfaction of TDPs.
• To put forward recommendation to the policy makers and concerned authorities to improve the condition of TDPs.
As we know that temporary displacement deprives people from their basic need which is most common and critical issue in recent years. It takes place in number of forms and requires different types of social and economic provisions. Therefore, my study was investigated the social and economic problems of temporary displaced people in district Bannu. The objectives of this research was to identify the social and economic problems faced by TDPs and also to know about the facilities and services delivered by the government to them in camps. Questionnaire tool was adopted as a methodology for key respondents under quantitative research. The simple random sampling technique was used to select 45 respondents that participated in the research exercise. The collected data of the study was analyzed and presented in tabulated and descriptive form. The results revealed that more than half of 19 individuals were living in TDPs camp more than three year. According to the data all of them the selected TDPs were registered at the camp. The study also reviewed the literature on the social and economic problems of the TDPs in different parts of the world to explore the best practices in providing social and economic assistance to TDPs. Based on the findings of this study, some recommendations regarding i.e. education, health, income, livelihood etc. were suggested that how the Government of Pakistan can improve the socio-economic conditions of TDPs in Baka Khel camp, Bannu.