The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
A motivated and committed Sociologist have a proven ability to make the best of all my energies, knowledge, intellectual skills and expertise in order to bring an efficient and effective benefits to the concerned organization/institution and humanity.
• Responsible to mobilize target communities for their involvement in project activities and facilitate the community toward
their needs and problems and generate a solution.
• Monitoring and facilitation of school.
• Aware and mobilize communities and conduct meetings with communities members including children, parents, teachers etc.
• Create awareness among the communities through Broad-Based Community Meetings.
• Aware and mobilize School Management Committees of schools on their roles and responsibilities.
• To raise awareness through meeting, slides, charts and other activities
• Raise awareness among the TDPs families for their children to attend schools and free education.
• Identify families who have out of school children or not aware of education. These may be mobilized and motivated to take
a part in the education of their children
Social Researcher in final year at the University of Peshawar worked to find “Socio-Economic Problems of Temporary Displaced People in Bannu” “A Case Study of Baka Khel, TDPs Camp Bannu, KPK” from 1st May, 2017 to 30th October
As we know that temporary displacement deprives people from their basic need which is most common and critical issue in recent years. It takes place in number of forms and requires different types of social and economic provisions. Therefore, my study was investigated the social and economic problems of temporary displaced people in district Bannu. The objectives of this research was to identify the social and economic problems faced by TDPs and also to know about the facilities and services delivered by the government to them in camps. Questionnaire tool was adopted as a methodology for key respondents under quantitative research. The simple random sampling technique was used to select 45 respondents that participated in the research exercise. The collected data of the study was analyzed and presented in tabulated and descriptive form. The results revealed that more than half of 19 individuals were living in TDPs camp more than three year. According to the data all of them the selected TDPs were registered at the camp. The study also reviewed the literature on the social and economic problems of the TDPs in different parts of the world to explore the best practices in providing social and economic assistance to TDPs. Based on the findings of this study, some recommendations regarding i.e. education, health, income, livelihood etc. were suggested that how the Government of Pakistan can improve the socio-economic conditions of TDPs in Baka Khel camp, Bannu.