I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Senior Management Professional with extensive management and organizational leadership experience. Outstanding restaurant operations management acumen involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and coordination, methods to improve productivity, and leadership techniques. I am proficient in analyzing, eliciting, calculating documenting data/figures using various Techniques & Tools, as well as possess business process mapping/re-engineering experience while utilizing BPMN Standards. I am highly accomplished in overseeing store operations, guaranteeing proper merchandise presentation, and understanding marketplace needs and strategies to drive sales. I have completed Master in Business Administration, Cork University, Ireland.
My key skills include restaurant operations, program management, leadership skills, staff training & development, program management, guest service, stakeholder management, quality assurance, business management, sales operations & planning, client relations, team management, inventory control, cost reduction, resource management, standard & quality driven management, budgeting, forecasting, & key point index, relationship building and communication skills
I was engaged with YUM KFC, London, as a Regional General Manager, where I was responsible for overseeing all operations including managing staff and implementing procedures to ensure operating efficiency while following all hygiene, health, and safety guidelines. Collaborate effectively with the team, through regular meetings to be held weekly and staff meetings in line with the communications calendar. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Designed policies and standard operating procedures and executed production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards, and implementing system improvements to retain restaurant operations.
Successfully hire, train, and direct new employees by conducting workshop and one-to-one session to consistently retain food quality, and ensure customer satisfaction and retention in store at all time. Collaborate effectively with the team, through regular meetings to be held weekly and staff meetings in line with the communications calendar.
• Planned, directed, and oversaw all operations including managing staff and implementing procedures to ensure operating efficiency while following all hygiene, health, and safety guidelines.
• Efficiently oversaw stock level and ordering supplies, formulated staff rotas, and directed investigative sessions to escalate issues promptly and effectively.
• Improved customer engagement and raise restaurant value by delivering exceptional service while streamlining and managing various activities and operations.
Contributed to the development and maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures regarding customer service. Built relationships with customers and the community to promote long term business growth.
Delivered excellent first-rate support to the Head Office in controlling stock, food waste, and labor cost. Created restaurant menus and monitored costing of all new menus and SOP revisions, while delivering trainings to all managers and staff to increase operational efficiency and promote business.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Delivered business strategy and developed systems and procedures to improve efficiency of operations.
• Scheduled, organized and directed all restaurant services, and offered a standard of service and presentation to meet guests' needs and expectations, which resulted in maximizing profits.
Upheld safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
Analyzed new market trend in food sector, and created reports on overall performance and compliance within the area. Continuously evaluated processes and procedures to gain further efficiencies, while creating greater controls. Provided exceptional customer service and handled customer complaints tactfully and through to resolution.
• Effectively designed, administered, and devised training and development of staff strategies and annual business plans to drive team performance and meet targets.
• Streamlined and handled pre-sale and after–sale activities and fostered active relationship with external stakeholders to assure foods sold in compliance with the quality standards.