We are looking for an Experienced & Passionate WordPress/WooCommerce Developers to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer/Coder at our company, you will be responsible for both Back-End & Front-End DevelopmentOur Requirements:
- Experienced Candidate with a good understanding of WordPress architecture and structure.
- Expert at developing WordPress websites with great design and focus on UI/UX.
- Troubleshooting WordPress website issues and able to perform maintenance on existing WordPress Websites.
- Must be proficient with Woo Commerce and its add-ons.
- An eye for pixel-perfect development work.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the site is Speed Optimize, Mobile Friendly and has a responsive design
- Analyze business requirements and advise on the best way to implement in WordPress.
- Work independently without direct supervision and a team player at the same time.
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- Good understanding of English for understanding business requirements.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
Shift Timings: 7 PM to 3 AM