As a world-class Virtual Assistant, you’ll support entrepreneurs, small business owners, and executives from successful companies with a wide range of tasks and have the opportunity to develop new skill sets as you get exposure to various companies and industries. As a business support company Personnel Reserve looks to drives the success of hundreds of dynamic growing small and medium-sized businesses, not for profits and international companies with Virtual Assistants, Marketing support, Accountants, and more all offered on a remote basis. In your role as a Virtual Assistant, you’ll be supporting business owners and senior executives with these kinds of activities:
• Maintaining their appointment schedules and calendar.
• Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
• Making travel arrangements, including flight and hotel bookings.
• Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf
• Email management.
• Creating PowerPoint presentations.
• Proofreading/Creating Microsoft Word Documents.
• Footing and doing basic analysis work in Microsoft Excel.
• Conducting research on various topics.
• Providing customer/supplier support.
• Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role is preferred but not required.
• Comfort in communication in English.• Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge of online tools and software.
• Ability to learn new tools quickly.
• Highly organized.
• A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented, and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.