Cutera Aesthetics is an innovative startup in the expanding world of medical aesthetics. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin. Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, contouring Face or Body, reducing pigmentation, treating acne, or reducing the signs of aging, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. We perform both Non-invasive & Minimally-invasive aesthetic procedures.
We are now recruiting for a Pharmacist to join our team at DHA, Clifton, and Bahadurabad centers in Karachi.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation anticipates legislation and advises management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.