An International organization invites applications from candidates fulfilling the below requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· In close coordination with Logistics Manager s/he will interact with suppliers and other departments of medicine procurement and supply.
· Receive the goods as per the description on the purchase order.
· Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; checking of the packing boxes.
· Prepare the monthly stock reports for the Logistics Manager and coordinate with Project Coordinator in routine regarding stock situation.
· Maintains quality service by following organization, donor, regulatory authorities & WHO standards.
· Display bin cards on each item in the warehouse.
· Maintain the room temperature as per standards and all safety measures required for pharmacy stocks.
· Maintain the inventory.
· Will be responsible for moving, checking, storing and proper placement of medicines and medical equipment and related stocks to the hospital and/ or mobile teams.
· Complete the necessary documentation according to the warehouse policy.
· Coordinate with the Logistics department for transportation arrangement for dispatches.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- A university degree in Pharmacy from Govt. certified Medical Faculty institute.
- At least 02 years’ experience in Pharmacy warehouse management.
- Computer proficiency is a Must; command in MS Excel is required.
- Aware and follow warehouse safety procedures.
Candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
The organization provides equal employment opportunity and value diversity in all areas of operation.