Graphic Designer Job Duties:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
· Plans concept by studying information and materials.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Graphic Designer Skills:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection