Phenologix is a Canadian based company. One of our North American client is looking for an offshore Liferay Portal developer who will be based in Pakistan. It’s the ideal setting for a consultative team player who thrives in a collegial, results-oriented client service delivery environment.
Selected candidate will contribute to the technical design, development, enhancement and maintenance of the client's existing information systems and services. This position is responsible for the delivery of Liferay Portal / Java and Web-based software during the design, development, testing and implementation phases of projects throughout the systems life cycle.
- Selection Criteria:
- Completion of a University degree in information technology, computer science or similar field and three years’ of related experience; OR
- completion of a Diploma in information technology, computer science or similar field and four years’ of related experience; OR
- completion of a Certificate in information technology, computer science or similar field and five years’ of related experience; OR
- an equivalent combination of education, training and six years’ of related experience.
- The candidate should have at least three years’ recent practical experience, including
- Producing software systems using Liferay Java/Web technologies to transform concepts into viable solutions;
- Participating in full systems development life cycle projects using standard methodologies;
- Designing solutions informed by design patterns;
- Developing code hardened by unit-tests;
- Developing cross-browser compatible solutions;
- Working with profiling and debugging technologies; and
- Working with source code management technologies
- Comfortable working with flexible hours.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have recent experience with
- Liferay (version 6.2)
- Java EE
Nice to haves:
- Microsoft SQL
Submit your resume indicating your expected salary for this position. Your resume must provide detailed information about your education and employment history in order to clearly demonstrate how you meet the required job qualifications as listed in the selection criteria above. Please ensure your resume includes the month and year(s) for each job in your employment history as well as the job related responsibilities. If possible give details of the projects implemented.