Important info: Please do not apply for this job, if you haven’t appeared in IELTS test before or not willing to take IELTS and PTE exam.
· Excellent IELTS teaching skill and experience.
· Must have appeared in IELTS/TOFEL exam before OR willing to sit in IELTS exam.
· Should have or can arrange fast and uninterrupted Internet connection.
· Must be willing to learn and sit in PTE test. (All help will be provided)
· Prior PTE experience/knowledge will be an advantage.
· Need to know the tools and techniques together with adequate English knowledge in order to get 7+ bands or equivalent in each of IELTS/PTE module.
· Must be able to work with the students to cover their deficiency and provide weekly/term progress report.
· Plan/track and discuss individual student progress to achieve the required band/ score.
· Should be able to design the courses according to student needs.
· Should have good computer skills.
· Should be able to handle 5-8 students per class with non-Urdu speaking background (International students).
· Must be approachable on phone/mobile in working hours.
· Must be friendly, presentable, loyal, self-starter, and motivated personality.
· Should be excellent content writer.
· Must possess CAN DO ATTITUDE.
· Arabic language is huge plus for this job.
Apply with confidence if you fulfill the job requirement.