· Elicit, analyze, document and validate internal stakeholder and system requirements
· Define user (stakeholder) requirements by developing Use Cases, Flow Charts, Wire-frames, User Stories, Process Models and User Acceptance Criteria.
· Functional and non-Functional analysis and documentation using appropriate techniques including Task Analysis, Business Process Redesign, Competitor Analysis, Task and Workflow Analysis.
· Leading reviews of requirements and designs with stakeholders
· Provide input to Management Reports to include: Weekly Status Briefings, Monthly Status Reports, and Project Metric Reporting
· In cooperation with the development team and other Product Owners, develop standards, templates, processes and procedures that improve requirements and contribute to team productivity
· Assisting in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
Qualifications and Skills
· BS CS or equivalent with 1-2 years of Business Analysis experience
· Proven experience in creating product specifications
· Strong analytical and fact gathering skills to derive requirements from symptoms/wants/needs.
· A team player with good interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
· Preference will be given to experience in Healthcare Information Technology-in a vendor, hospital or ambulatory environment
Physcian EMR (iPEMR)