MD Tech is looking for a self-motivated, focused individual who is positive and can work without/minimum direct supervision. Candidtate CA/ACCA part qualified BBA/MBA having atleast 3 years of expeice preferebley in Audit firm are encouraged to apply.
Responsiblities are not limited to but are as follow:
- sProcess and Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, invoices, statements, etc.
- Booking and payment of expense.
- Manage supplier and subcontractor payments.
- Monthly Closing of AP.
- Preparing reports as assigned by supervisor.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Responsible for the financial reporting, maintenance, account reconciliation and analysis of the general ledger and books of original entry, and the maintenance and documentation of internal accounting controls. Includes month-end closing accounting activities.
- Analyze financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves and expenditures.
- Coordinate accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- ACCA/CA (Part qualified /BBA/MBA or sililar in Finance.
- 3-5 years related experience.Hand-on experience of using QuickBooks Software is must
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is essential.Good and written communication skills.
- Experience of handing foreign payment
- Hands on experience with MS Office.
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Previous experience of working remotely an asset
The job will be performed remotely from Lahore Office and working hours shall be 40/week. The successful candidate must be willing to work with US Eastern time (EST) 8am 5pm. To work efficiently, the candidate must be well versed with latest collaboration tools such as OneDrive/ Dropbox, Outlook, Skype for Business and TeamViewer etc.Benefits include competitive basic salary, paid vacation (after probation), Health coverage and provident Fund.