We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. Who can manage LAN/WAN and VPN network.
The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation. Should have experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade local and production servers on remote locations.
- Should have experience in Virtualization.
- Should be able to manage/backup/restore Virtual machines.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Should have experience in managing SSL certificate.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching and System Administration.
- Should have hands on experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field