We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The Administrative Manager will improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently. He will also be responsible to assist in delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects. The person should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
· Master/Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
· Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
· Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
· Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
· Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
· Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
· Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
It is a London based Asset management consultancy firm, investing in Pakistani Equities and Debt Markets. In addition to Investment Management the company also provides Investment Advisory Services, to their clients to fulfill their objective of maximizing their wealth.