The primary responsibility of the PPC Expert would be to drive quality traffic to the website for generating leads, strictly monitoring & maintaining campaigns, bid strategy and reporting.
- Managing budgets and bids for multiple platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
- Building effective Facebook / Paid Search campaigns.
- Managing Remarketing/Display campaigns in Google Display Network and third-party platforms.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting.
- Providing feedback regarding landing pages and display ads.
- Optimization & Maintenance of Quality Score.
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources /mediums.
- Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations.
- Measuring and optimizing campaigns to meet internal KPIs.
- Acting as one of the resident digital marketing experts.
· Passion for Search and Internet Marketing.
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
· Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
· Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
· Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
· Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
· Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
· AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.