The specific tasks to be performed by the Finance Officer include, but not limited to the following tasks:
· Provide assistance to the finance team for daily financial activities.
· Reviewing invoices received from vendors and ensuring that required supporting documents are attached with all invoices and duly approved.
· Prepare accounting schedules for all Balance Sheet items like advances, accounts receivables and payables etc.
· Analysis of expenses for proper recording of expenses by nature and project activities.
· Maintain proper log of all invoices received at Finance Department.
· Review petty cash backups provided for cash replenishment.
· Maintain proper records for financial information.
· Provide assistance for data entries in the accounting software.
· Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
· Assist in monthly financial closing process.
· Filing of taxation returns and other secretarial requirements compliance.
· Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.