We are looking for an Assistant manager finance to supervise, track, and evaluate day to day activities. Assistant manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Should be proficient user of ERP systems Financial & Controlling Module.
- Prepare budget variance analysis at regular intervals and Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets.
- Oversee monthly/quarterly financial closing of Balance Sheet/ PNL and Cash Flow.
- Prepare financial statements in compliance with the Companies Ordinance 1984
- Maintain banking relationships negotiating loans, LC payments, and import advance payments.
- Maintaining Loan Financing Schedule, bank reconciliations.