As an applied Scientist, you will: Be responsible for carrying out research, development and implementation of video and image processing methods. The main focus of your work will be the development of object detection and recognition models along with video classification tasks. You will be working on models that will push the current state Large Scale Visual Recognition & Active Learning methodologies in the computer vision / machine learning space, and get exposure to the latest research in the exciting field of deep learning.
• Experience in implementation for object detection/classification including traditional
handcraft feature-based methods in the image processing domain ((HOG, SIFT, Gabor
• Experience with Computation Vision libraries for software development such as
• Solid understanding of deep-learning, Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), experience with industrial application of CNN on projects with large and complex data is a plus .
• Ability to handle depth and thermal imaging data is a big plus
• Some experience with deep-learning tools, such as Caffe, TensorFlow and Keras.
• C/C++ and Python coding and debugging skills, familiarity with multi-threaded
• Data Structure knowledge
• Software Architecture/Design experience
• Experience with Git or similar and embedded SW Development environments
• Agile experience is a plus