We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Consultant to join our team! Are you a hard-working, self-driven individual who loves searching for solutions that improve business operations? If so, this Business Development Consultant job is the perfect fit for you!
What we Offer:
1. Competitive Salary
2. Un-caped Commissions
3. Performance Based QTR & Annual Bonuses
4. Transparent and Quicker Growth Opportunities
5. Training by International Experts
6. Professional & Friendly Working Atmosphere to excel
7. Highly rewarding Compensation Model
8. Recreational Activities
9. Local and International Travel
10. Annual Holidays
A business development professional has primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
4. Researching organizations and C-Level online to identify new leads and potential new markets
5. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
6. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
7. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Skills we need:
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
1. Socially adept
2. The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
3. Skill in prioritizing obligations
4. Excellent time management and organization
5. Excellent listening skills.
6. Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
7. Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
8. High level of integrity and work ethic.
9. A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
10. Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
11. Critical thinker and problem solver
He/She should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
Ensure follow-¬up by-passing leads to appropriate team members with necessary details
Platinum Communications has been established to carry on business of consultancy in the field of b2b event management, business strategy, organizational growth, product & services development and quality standard research.