- PLC Group provides a portfolio of Remote Monitoring & Control IoT solutions, and Artificial Intelligence based Facilities Modular Planning & Capacity Management Solution to Mission Critical Facilities, Cable Landing Stations, Cable Operators, Data Centers, Telecom Companies, and Telecom Tower Sharing companies.
- PLC portfolio is designed with the objective to reduce facilities CAPEX & OPEX through Predictive Maintenance, “right sizing” cooling and energy capacity in facilities, and faster turnaround on facilities design & capacity planning using real-time sensor data and machine learning.
- Are you ready to make a difference? This role will leverage your curiosity, promote your thought leadership and strengthen your relationship management skills.
- Challenge yourself and grow your personal and professional skills. In this role you will help execute against a large and demanding roadmap and leverage a strong understanding of business drivers and a relentless focus on client needs.
Additionally in this role you will:
- Enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of the information and data at your disposal or think of new ways to acquire it.
- You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information and translate it to valuable and viable solutions
- Obsess about resolving industry challenges, seeking ways to listen, engage and act for their benefit
- Think big, with a constant curiosity to discover ways to use an agile mindset and enable the business to achieve its outcomes
- Seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can and do enjoy adapting to new tools and trends.
- Thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results
- Be comfortable talking about the technical aspects of your product, and an ability to convey a vision engineers can get behind
What it takes:
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience working as a React.js Developer
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Schedule: Full time
Work Location: Islamabad, Pakistan