Software Project Manager will grow & lead a team of salesforce developers and testers to deliver new solutions, products and enhancements using a structured Agile software process. This role will need to ensure that software meets customer requirements, quality goals, timelines and budgets.
- Breakdown & define project tasks
- Plan resource requirements, budget, material cost to implement project
- Work closely with all team members locally to meet project goals.
- Communicate daily with the US project manager with status & critical path.
- Provide direction and support to the software team to overcome hurdles
- Identify & mitigate risks (technical, financial, business, resource, political, etc.) on a daily basis and communicate to the US project manager
- Engage with local team to strengthen & build competencies and help fill gaps
- Communicate proactively with the US project manager for any issues within the same day
- Provide recommendations to ensure project success
- Help build a sense of project ownership and accountability within the team members
Experience & qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in software project management
- Degree in a technical area. Computer Science degree is highly desired
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred but not required
- Software Development and/or testing experience preferred
- Must be proficient Microsoft Project, PowerPoint & Excel
- Experience in Scrum/Agile, Waterfall software process is required
- Knowledge of CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)