Candidate should be able to assist Head of Internal Audit in:
1. Inspect, test and assess weaknesses in hardware, software, databases, network etc.
2. Creating best possible action plan to prevent weaknesses
3. Planning and execution of internal audit procedures relating to IT based systems and procedures.
4. Review, assess and recommend changes in IT based systems and controls
5. Creation of internal audit reports and making presentation
6. Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards.
Any other job commensurate with qualification and experience
Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited (PMEX) is Pakistan’s first and only multi-commodity futures exchange, which is licensed and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). Shareholders of PMEX include National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) ...Read More