Join our team, where you can enhance your skills, develop your knowledge, and have the privilege of continuous growth through comprehensive learning and development programs.
Send your resume and our talent acquisition team will review it. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please will you bear with us while the team diligently review the information you have provided. They will contact you to take things further should your skills, experience and qualifications match our requirements.
Below are the latest jobs
Design & Marketing Expert
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or BusinessExperience: 1 – 3 Years
Last Date: September 30, 2018
Researches marketing trends and data. Provides expert information regarding promotions, branding, media channels, and other key information for marketing success. Guides the implementation of marketing strategies for various products and services. Assist in designing the stationaries, banners, advertisements.
- Works as part of PMEye to provide marketing expertise
- Researches industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client’s products or services
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Provides written documents and verbal presentations for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies
- Recommends specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client’s desired sales goals
- Tracks sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
- Establishes marketing tracking methods to help each client evaluate performance over time
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field
Market Analysis, Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Familiarity With Media Channels, Content Writing, Digital marketing expertise, MS Office, Internet surfing
Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to Detail, Organisation, Self-Motivated, Multi-Tasking, Innovative, Time Management, Financial Skills, People Management